×
46
Fashion Jobs
ESTEE LAUDER
bb/cl/el/jm/lm/Mac/tf - Freelance Consultant - Auckland - on-Call/Freelance
Permanent · Auckland
LULULEMON
Store Manager | Takapuna
Permanent · Auckland
LULULEMON
Educator | Wellington
Permanent · Wellington
JD SPORTS
Apparel Department Manager - Sylvia Park
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Part Time Sales Assistant - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Full Time Sales Assistant - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Casual Sales Assistant - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
FOOT LOCKER
Part-Time Sales Associate
Permanent · Christchurch
LULULEMON
Store Manager | Mount Maunganui nz
Permanent · Tauranga
JD SPORTS
Assistant Store Manager - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
LULULEMON
Key Leader | Queenstown
Permanent · Queenstown
LULULEMON
Store Manager | Commercial Bay Auckland | New Zealand | 12 Month Contract
Fixed-term · Auckland
LULULEMON
Assistant Store Manager | The Mount
Permanent · Mount Maunganui
JD SPORTS
Instore Visual Merchandiser - Sylvia Park
Permanent · Auckland
FOOT LOCKER, FOOT LOCKER
Part-Time Sales Associate
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Floor Manager - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Manakau
JD SPORTS
Footwear Supervisor - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Apparel Department Manager - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Manakau
JD SPORTS
Back of House Supervisor - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Apparel Supervisor - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
JD SPORTS
Pos Supervisor - New Store Opening - Manukau
Permanent · Auckland
ESTEE LAUDER
jo Malone-Britomart-Stylist-Part Time
Permanent · Auckland
Translated by
Roberta HERRERA
Published
Jun 20, 2022
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

350 brands to present their Spring/Summer 2023 collections at Playtime Paris

Translated by
Roberta HERRERA
Published
Jun 20, 2022

After welcoming 2,000 visitors to its January 2022 edition, which marked the resumption after months of closure due to the coronavirus pandemic, Playtime Paris will be returning from July 2 to 4 at the Parc Floral de Paris.

The children’s trade show will bring together 350 brands, 30% of which are newcomers. These include the ready-to-wear brand for moms-to-be, Naissance Publique, and the fashion brand for 0 to 2-year-olds, Petit Minus.


The Playtime Paris exhibition will start on July 2nd - DR


Some 70% of the exhibitors that will be presenting at the show are fashion brands; the remaining 30% are from the decoration, cosmetics and maternity industries. The list of participating fashion brands includes eco-friendly sneaker manufacturer Veja, Arsène et Les Pipelettes, Poudre Organic and Milk On the Rocks.

The New Now space will highlight the 10 brands selected by Barbara Perino, founder of Lemon Magazine, while Segular, designed as a pop-up store, will bring together 10 young brands offering short collections such as Cèucle and its unisex and upcycled range of clothing.

Finally, in a dedicated space, Fashion Snoops will reveal the upcoming trends for Spring/Summer 2023.

The Playtime New York show will be held from July 31 to August 2 and will feature 260 brands.

Copyright © 2022 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.